Disasters happen. Building a disaster recovery plan is complex. And while you have likely identified and sent the data that is most critical to a secure, offsite location, there’s still the matter of retrieval to consider. If you can’t be sure your program will enable you to get your data back in the required SLAs, then you’ll be significantly increasing your chances of failing to comply with a number or internal and external regulations.
Iron Mountain’s technology agnostic approach enables us to create a plan and process based on the recovery strategy dictated by the business. Enjoy access to a partner with the expertise, national footprint and standardised processes you can rely on in the event of a disaster.
- Feel confident in your ability to recover critical business information, meeting the tight RPO and RTO SLAs the business requires
- When you partner with Iron Mountain your disaster recovery plan is ready to be enacted the moment you need it, to get your business back up and running quickly
- Iron Mountain provides a comprehensive disaster recovery program that leverages both cloud-based and traditional offsite media storage components
- We’ll help implement and test a customised disaster response program to give you the confidence in the ability to recover critical business information
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Recover essential business information quickly and efficiently in the event of a disruption or disaster.
You’re under-staffed, under-resourced and, ultimately, under pressure to keep things up and running on a daily basis. – But it’s even more critical in the event of a disruption of broader disaster.
Iron Mountain® Disaster Recovery solution enables you to quickly and easily recover business critical information in a matter of hours, with guaranteed SLAs, keeping the organisation up and running and employees productive.
Rapidly recover business critical information with guaranteed recovery time SLAs
Rapidly recover your mission-critical data and systems through managed recovery with Iron Mountain® Cloud Disaster Recovery service. You’ll have:
- Guaranteed recovery times, that is backed with 1-, 24- or 48-hour Service Level Agreement (SLA) options.
- If disaster strikes, you only need to execute your DR processes — all you need is a computer and Internet connection to remotely access your recovered systems and data.
- Proactively fail over your systems to the cloud and gain quick, remote access to them. so when disaster strikes, your critical systems are recovered as virtual machines (VMs) receiving replicated data over the wire.
Why Iron Mountain?
Reduced risk - Lessen the risk of failed recovery by testing your plan through exercises that mimic those place in case of an actual disaster scenario.
Insight – Simulated test results will identify gaps and the root cause of failed steps while clarifying roles, responsibilities, and timelines for various recovery activities.
Confidence - In your validated, tailored DR plan and the ability to recover quickly – no matter what happens.
Experience – Leverage the knowledge of experts who have participated in over 45,000 disaster recovery tests with our customers.